Map

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Party For Everybody - Eurovision 2012

Did you watch the first semi-final of Eurovision Song Contest 2012? Well I did.
I thought that I know how to party. It seems I don't. But those Russians do:



They sure do! So watch and learn and most of all - PARTY!

II semifinal today!
Here's the list of performing countries:
1. Serbia - Željko Joksimović - Nije Ljubav Stvar
2. F.Y.R. Macedonia - Kaliopi - Crno I Belo
3. The Netherlands - Joan Franka - You And Me
4. Malta - Kurt Calleja - This Is The Night
5. Belarus - Litesound - We Are The Heroes
6. Portugal - Filipa Sousa - Vida Minha
7. Ukraine - Gaitana - Be My Guest
8. Bulgaria - Sofi Marinova - Love Unlimited
9. Slovenia - Eva Boto - Verjamem
10. Croatia - Nina Badrić - Nebo
11. Sweden - Loreen - Euphoria
12. Georgia - Anri Jokhadze - I'm A Joker
13. Turkey - Can Bonomo - Love Me Back
14. Estonia - Ott Lepland - Kuula
15. Slovakia - Max Jason Mai - Don't Close Your Eyes
16. Norway - Tooji - Stay
17. Bosnia & Herzegovina - Maya Sar - Korake Ti Znam
18. Lithuania - Donny Montell - Love Is Blind


No comments:

Post a Comment

Say. But leave the crap out.